Bombay Veterinary College,
Parel, Mumbai – 12 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 09371343254 ,022 24180430
|Degree/ Qualification||Year||Board/ Institute||%||Grade|
|Ph.D. (persuing….) Veterinary Pathology||2011 Continue..||Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai||82.80 (1st Year)||1st class|
|M.V.Sc. (Pathology) Master of Veterinary Science||2004||Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai||80.06||1st class|
|B.V.Sc & A.H. Bachelor of Veterinary Science||2001||Nagpur Veterinary College, M.A.F.S.U.||73.20||1st class|
|HSC Higher Secondary School Certificate||1996||Nagpur Divisional Board||64.67||1st class|
|SSC Secondary School Certificate||1993||Nagpur Divisional Board||74.42||1st class|
|MS-CIT Certificate of Information Technology||2003||Board of Technical Education, Mumbai||65.00||1st class|
- Competences in various diagnostic techniques like TLC/HPTLC, Fluorescent microscopy, Photomicrography unit & Spectrophotometery.
- Acquainted with the operating skill of various modern instruments used for biochemical assay including experience of regular affairs of clinical laboratory techniques.
- Wide spectrum exposure to postmortem examination in various domestic, wild and laboratory animals including birds.
- Updated with the various national and international guidelines for the regulatory affairs in clinical research, toxicity studies and drug trials in laboratory animals.
- Experienced hands on the lab animal surgeries like jugular vein canulation, carotid artery canulation, femoral vecanulation, bile duct canulation.
- Aquatinted with the routine veterinary surgical skills like castrations, spaying, amputations, patellar dismotomy etc.
- Participated at 19th National symposium on “Recent Advances in Diagnosis of Diseases of Livestock, Poultry and Wildlife with Special Emphasis in Hill Area Diseases” at palampur (H.P.) from Sept. 26th– 28th 2002.
- Participated at 26th National symposium on “Recent Trends in Small Animal Surgery” at Mumbai from 9th – 11th Nov. 2002.
- Participated at 17th National symposium on “Recent Advances in Veterinary Anatomy for Increasing Livestock Productivity” at Mumbai from 14th – 16th nov.2002.
- Participated 20th National symposium on “Basic Pathology and Animal Disease a Need for Fresh Approach in Indian Scenario” at Jabalpur (M.P.) from 12th – 14th nov.2003.
- Participated at 22nd National symposium on “Newer Concepts in Animal and Avian Disease Diagnosis” at Pune (M.S.) from Nov. 25th– 27th 2005.
- Attended Satellite Seminar on “Principles of Histological Basis of Gross Pathology” of C. L. Davis DVM Foundation, USA” organized by Krantisinha Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science, Shirval on November 26, 2005 held at Pune.
- Participated in first conference of Society For Toxicological Pahology In India held on 25th –27th August 2006 at Banglore.
- Attended the first national conference on “Rational Use of Animals in Research” held on 1st –2nd Nov. 2006 at Hyderabad.
- Participated in the Ninth Indian Veterinary Congress, XVI Annual Conference of IAAVR & National Symposium on “Transition From Empoiricalism To Molecularism In Veterinary Research For A Sustainable Animal Health & Production-Way Forward” organized by the Department of Microbiology Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai during February 20 7 21, 2009.
- Participated in the I Annual Convention of Maharashtra Chapter of Indian Association of Veterinary Pathologist and National Symposium on “Advances in Avian Diseases and Toxico-pathology” on April 19.2010 held at Krantisinha Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science, Shirval.
- Attended training course on “High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography” conducted by CAMAG Switzerland Research laboratory in Mumbai on 3 May 2003.
- Undergone in house training on “Histopathology & Necropsy Techniques and Preclinical Research as per GLP Norms” conducted by Quality Assurance Unit at INTOX Pvt. Ltd., Pune, February 2005.
- Underwent in ad-hoc training course on “Laboratory Animal, Care, Breeding, Management and Experimentation” from 27 Nov. to 1 Dec. 2006 at National Center for Laboratory Animal Science, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
- Received proficiency certificate for “Training on ADVIA 120” during 27th February, 2007.
- Attended the training programme on “Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)” organized by the UNDP/WHO/World Bank with the help of Industrial Toxicology Center, Lucknow at Banglore during 29-31 Oct’ 2007.
- Participated in the CAS training course on “Current Concepts in Immunoassays for Diagnosis of Animal Diseases” at ICAR Centre of Advanced Studies, Department of Veterinary Microbiology, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar- 125004 from January 16, 2009 to February 5, 2009.
- Participated in one day orientation programme on “Overview of Good Laboratory Practices Regulation in the Drug Discovery Process with Practical Consideration of Conducting Toxicity and Carcinogenicity Studies” held at Bombay Veterinary College on 16th May 2010.
- Participated and successfully completed the training programme on “Kaleidoscope of Teaching” conducted in collaboration with Society for Pedagogical Sciences and Research, Mumbai from 14th to 17th July 2010 at Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai.
- NSS, Vaccination, Blood donation & Yoga camps.
- Passing the various exams of basic subjects of education.